I’ve been turned on to the “now” page as a place to try to update (maybe once a month?) about what is most currently on my agenda. Here goes:
As of February, 2018, I am mostly focused on:
- Reading Green Earth, climate change near-future fiction. So far so good but kind a bit heteronormative for my tastes.
- Organizing an agroecology “encuentro” in California in February 2018
- Playing with my son and improving my Spanish so that he doesn’t learn incorrectly!
- Working on the Resilient by Design challenge’s Second Phase
- Looking for housing in Holland for my impending return to begin my PhD studies in March
- Developing the outline of my research design for my PhD
- Preparing for the the Emancipatory Rural Politics Initiative conference in March
- Preparing a chapter on farm/food-related organizing efforts in San Francisco (with Michelle Glowa)
- Continuing to write and demo songs for my new/next album